To help achieve this I utilize McAllen ISD STEAM framework that includes Emotional Intelligence and 7 competencies made up of the following:
· Critical Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision Making
· Creativity & Innovation
· Social, Cultural, Global & Environmental responsibility
· Digital & Technological fluency
· Lifelong Learning, Personal Management & Well-being
· Collaboration & Leadership
These 7 competencies help to develop a child’s self-awareness, motivation, empathy and social skills.
If you would like to contact me, please call me at 956-971-4525.